Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
it's the emo sherlyn again

Olevels are halfway done. So far, i'm pretty disappointed in my science. I doubt i can score in it. English compo was pretty crapped as well. The rest were alright. And yea, just a few more papers to go. After this week, we can loosen up a lil' cos the rest of the papers are on alternate days. But somehow i just wish it wouldnt end any where near soon. Cos if it's ended, i've got something to think about, to talk about which i really dont wish to at all. Anyway, it's Elijah's birthday today. Just wished him, thats all. Yea..... i dont know why the sudden thought of reading through my past entries but yea, i just did. Just read a lil' here and there. And i realised, that my life was so great for the first few months of the year. i felt like the happiest person on earth. I've got the love. i've got all my friends. it's pretty amazing how i manage to prioritize friends, and boyfriend. Slowly, things changed. I lost A LOT OF my friends, but i thought it didnt matter cos' it's for LOVE. But now, it's the other way round. So is this what i really want now? I aint sure myself. In just a year, my life changed so much. Seriously, i dont know what to say about life. Yea, its unpredictable. Things could happen just like that without any warning. Hmm.. can anyone tell me, have i gotten over him? Cos' i really dont know.........

With love, on Wednesday, November 08, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse